RE: Moving On

To: "'AHVentures@aol.com'" <AHVentures@aol.com>, Tburke4@aol.com
Subject: RE: Moving On
From: "Mitchell, Douglas (D.B.)" <dmitchel@ford.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 14:05:50 -0500
Joe is correct in his assumption about the lodging. I am going to be
in Indy for the F1, and have already been informed that the Red
Roof and Motel 6 have jacked the prices waaaaaaay up for that weekend.
Like in the neighborhood of $150 per night. The powers that be are
looking at leasing an apartment complex for workers. Still will be
something like $40 per night for 4 to a unit. Of course, Flaggers
will sleep 16 to a unit. ;)  That we can afford. Not sure that I
will take the Spit down there, not crazy about running it in that
much traffic. Of course, Tony and Bernie could just loose their
shirts on the whole shebang.

Doug Mitchell in Detroit
mailto:dmitchel@ismi.net
mailto:dmitchel@ford.com