Re: Moving On

To: spitlist@gte.net, AHVentures@aol.com
Subject: Re: Moving On
From: Tburke4@aol.com
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 14:04:15 EST
Two thoughts:

First, before we know what the distribution is in any area, we need to know
who's in the Squadron. This implies some kind of CGI script enrollment form
and a master membership list, including, but, not limited to, the Rogue's
Gallery. I don't want to add to Patrick's already full dish, but, I think
it's time for that and maybe someone else with those skills could help.

I once subscribed to a list that put everyone's Longitude and Latitude in the
Sig line. Compiling those would give us some kind of accurate idea of who's
where. That might be useful.
Also, I didn't mean to overlook the suggestion for a meeting in Kansas City
for the Solo II events. That certainly seems centrally located. I  just think
it's time for us to plan all the events so we can each allot the time in our
own schedules before the busy Spring/Summer season.

No doubt there are events where many of us will be likely to meet. The VTR
events,
Carlisle Import/Kit Car Show, and various SCCA things, for instance, but, do
we want to focus on those or set up something separate?