Re: Rearview Mirrors

To: carbuff@nac.net, spitfires@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: Rearview Mirrors
From: ScottBarr8@aol.com
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2000 14:55:54 EST
In a message dated 02/12/2000 2:25:59 PM Central Standard Time,
carbuff@nac.net writes:

<<
 They look great on the car, but unfortunately, they cannot be adjusted
 enough to allow me to see what is behind me!

 Has anybody overcome this difficulty somehow?  (Yeah, I know, Drive
Faster...) >>

Yep, I had the same problem, too.  And came up with no good solution other
than re-drilling the forward hole a little lower and remounting.  Haven't
done that yet on faith that there's a better solution.  Did yours also come
with the silly wood screws for mounting hardware?

Scott
ScottBarr8@aol.com