Re: Success at last!

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Success at last!
From: "Dave" <IwannaConvertible@mmcable.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2000 20:27:18 -0000
Personally, I have no objections to teenagers driving spitfires, or any
other cars for that matter, so long as the keep them mechanically sound, and
learn the capabilities and limitations of their mechanical and driving
skills (sorry, just seen a few too many "deathtraps" driven by teanagers,
including me when I was young).  Just a thought, have you considered
autocrossing?

Dave Korzun
'69 GT-6