Re: Oil filter score against Jeff: 4-0

To: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>,
Subject: Re: Oil filter score against Jeff: 4-0
From: "Bob Harris" <harris88@eznet.net>
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2000 16:44:40 -0500
Jeff,
         At NAPA,I've bought filters for my  Spitfire that were 5/8 x 5/8
thread,these are made by WIX,I've also bought Wix filters at an auto parts
store,WIX # 51374,your NAPA store can cross these,they should be the same
number with one number or letter added in front of it. All NAPA stores
should have a listing for a Spitfire as a matter of fact they should have 2
one with 5/8 threads and 1 with 3/4 threads The last one I got with 3/4
threads came with an adapter.(but I prefer the 5/8 threaded filters,they are
smaller and allow oil pressure to build faster)
           If they cant come up with one,have them cross reference a FRAM
PH922A
                                                                      Good
Luck,
                                                                      Bob