Re: Wood steering wheels

To: tlt@digex.net
Subject: Re: Wood steering wheels
From: "Andrew Holmes" <holmes_law@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 1999 11:30:21 PST
Thanks for the info.  My bit about "original" is from "Triumph Spitfire and
GT6 : A Guide to Originality" by John Thomason, where, somewhere in the
section on the mkI or mk II, he has a picture of a spitfire, together with a
caption stating that the car has the "correct" Formula wood steering wheel.

Also, Ted Schumacher, a former triumph dealer, just sold two NOS Formula
wheels to a lucky soul . . .