Re: Wood steering wheels

To: "Andrew Holmes" <holmes_law@hotmail.com>, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Wood steering wheels
From: Kevin Rhodes <krhodes1@maine.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 1999 13:53:30 -0500
I have a Motolita in Freddy - nice wheel! I think I have a 14", might be a
13" though. I do wish I had gotten one size bigger as I find it a little
small, but I am used to the rather large bus-like wheels in my Peugeots....
My Motolita is three years old, it has held up well though the clear finish
is cracking and flaking a bit - I kind of like the way it looks - it looked
tooo "new" when it was new.

Kevin Rhodes
Freddy the Spit