Removing undercoating and sandblasting body/frame

To: "Spitfire List" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Removing undercoating and sandblasting body/frame
From: "Patrick Bowen" <pabowen@mediaone.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 1999 22:32:32 -0500
I am now in the process of cleaning off the frame and body and prepping for
paint.  Now the question is what is the easiest method to remove
undercoating.  two, If I sandblast the entire frame, How do I prevent the
frame from rusting while I am blasting the rest of it (lets face it, this is
not a quick job).  Three, when I am ready to clean off the body how do I get
too everything on the bottom, how hard is it to just sit the body upside
down on some saw horses?  What points would be strong enough?

Thanks,
Patrick Bowen