Looking for a good mechanic

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Looking for a good mechanic
From: "Andrew Holmes" <holmes_law@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 1999 16:43:02 PST
Hi -

I'm new to this list, and I hope you can help.  While I can work on
cosmetics for my mkII spit, most mechanical work is beyond my current skill
level.  While I lived in LA, I had a great mechanic named Mark Bentow at
Mark's Auto in Reseda.  I highly recommend him.

My prblem is that I now live in San Francisco, and I have yet to find a good
mechanic I want to entrust my spit to.  Anyone have any likely prospects for
me?  My car's in generally good shape, but it needs a new rear end one of
these days . . .

Thanks for any help you can give me!

- Drew