Re: Helicoil advice?

To: "Greg Ames" <greg.ames.90@alum.dartmouth.org>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Helicoil advice?
From: "David A Templeton" <davidt@opentext.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1999 12:40:43 -0500
My brother-in-law used heli-coils on the heads of his '64 corvette and
torqued it to 65ft-lbs with no problem.  He swears by them, easy and
reliable to use.

David A. Templeton
mailto:davidt@opentext.com

74 Spitfire "Spit-Six"  Comm #: FM10491U
using a '73 MkIII GT6 powerhouse
and suspension KF1951HE.
"The ultimate GT6 convertible  :-) "