RE: Oil Pressure

To: "'T. .R. Dafforn'" <td214@cam.ac.uk>,
Subject: RE: Oil Pressure
From: "Mitchell, Douglas (D.B.)" <dmitchel@ford.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 1999 08:19:44 -0500
Works great, I've had one in my Spit for nearly 20 years. The only thing
that you will need to find is the adapter for the Midget 1500 temp sensor.
Just remove the Spit sensor and put in the Midget adapter and the bulb.
Down sides are that everyone wants to know where it came from, the fittings
on the oil side are not a standard size(on this side of the pond anyway),
and that the gauge when lit is more white than blue.

Cheers,

Doug Mitchell
1973 Spitfire 1500