Re: Plug Wires / Web Page

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Plug Wires / Web Page
From: "Ryan Smith" <shmitty99@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 1999 18:22:42 PST
Begin Commercial:

I run NAPA Belden wires on mine.  They are exact fit and have a lifetime
guarantee.  NAPA has nearly all the tuneup stuff you need from Rotor buttons
to ZS rebuild kits.

End Commercial

Of course as some of you may remember my dad owns a NAPA store so I'm a bit
partial

Ryan Smith
72 Emerald Green Spitfire