Re: Plug Wires / Web Page

To: "Patrick Baize" <speedracre@netzero.net>, <Spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Plug Wires / Web Page
From: "wizardz" <wizardz@toad.net>
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 1999 20:47:42 -0500
63 huh!   I thought they didn't extend the frame out to
the rear bumpers until like 74 or something.
You're picture in the center of the fist page
http://www.dol.net/~starborn/artvango.html
has the frame extensions from a newer MK IV or 1500 series
????????

Paul Tegler
1973 MGBGT - Daily Driver
1975 Spitfire - in Cherry shape
1980 Spitfire - in re-hab
1978 Spitfire - in Superb Shape!
1972 round Wheel arch Midget in the works
wizardz@toad.net
http://www.teglerizer.com