Plug Wires / Web Page

To: "Spitfires@autox.team.net" <Spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Plug Wires / Web Page
From: Patrick Baize <speedracre@netzero.net>
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 1999 18:49:39 -0600
All
    For those of you that are tired of looking at my same old web page
for the last 6 months,  I updated it!

  http://www.dol.net/~starborn/artvango.html

    Spark Plug Wires....  Where do you find plug wires that fit? Or can
you make them yourself? I received a set from Victoria Britsh. They must
be a set that fits lots of cars, they're 3 times as long as my original
wires.

    Intake...   looking for an Intake for 2 SU's to 1296cc head   67-70

    I'm glad this group is here, I have saved Q&A's that will help me in

the completion of my Spitfire.

THnx
Pat
1963 Spitfire (Lots of pieces)