Dashing hopes...

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Dashing hopes...
From: "Dr. Faustus" <faustus@xmission.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 1999 13:36:04 -0600 (MDT)
With all of the templates out on the internet for different bits of our
cars, I was wondering if anyone had made a dashboard template.  I have a
"Federal" dash currently in my car.  It's an early one so it's just vinyl
covered plywood.  I'd like to construct a new one with a nice burled
walnet veneer.  I have a friend who has a full wood working shop in his
basement, but he's about to take it down and move it/himself to England
(About halfway between the coast and London).  I'm just having way to much
fun driving my car in the final weeks ov the season to take my dash out
now to use it as a template.  I was wondering if anyone had any templates
or an old trashed dash they would be willing to part with?

Andy L.
'70 Spit