Re: hard top

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: hard top
From: "Dean Dashwood" <ddashwoo@ect.enron.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 1999 10:34:27 +0100

Sam,

I have a similar problem.  I believe there are supposed to be a coulple of
"clips" (I'm sure there's a proper name for them) on the inside of the hard-top
which the screws will screw into.  But these clips can slide around, or even
fall off.  If this happens, you won't be able to find a screw that fits, and you
have to find a way of replacing the clip without ripping the inside of the top
apart.

Don't quote me on any of this, because it's only a theory at the moment.  But if
anyone can confirm/deny it, then it will help me when I eventually get round to
trying to sort it out.

Hope that helps more than it hinders!

Dean