Re: Haynes Wiring Diagrams

To: "Tom Ambrose" <tambrose@tir.com>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Haynes Wiring Diagrams
From: "Peter S." <alfapete@pacbell.net>
Date: Sun, 3 Oct 1999 13:32:41 -0700
> I have some very basic questions to ask about the Haynes wiring diagrams
on
> pages 246, 248, and 250:
>
> Am I correct in thinking that the rectangles between wires are bullet
> connectors?

Yes, these are bullet female connectors

---------------------

> What do the circles with an X in them mean?

I would assume it means its part of a buddled group of wires as in a
harness.  The example being a group a wires going to the tail lights.

> On page 248, what does the left-shaded half circle signify?

Dunno.  varies depending on year maybe?

> And finally for curiosity's sake, on page 250 for RHD Spits, there are
> bottom-shaded and cross-shaded circles. What do these symbols represent?
> Thanks,
> Tom

Dunno.  Watch for propellers in this area?!

Peter S Just trying to help!