Fluid for clutch master cylinder??????

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Fluid for clutch master cylinder??????
From: Metallian6@aol.com
Date: Sun, 3 Oct 1999 17:57:41 EDT
Hi list. I am in need of the wisdom that so often flows through here. My
clutch master cylinder is empty. It was full when I parked it. I have notice
no leaks, but then again it's been raining too. 1st question: Where would I
begin to look for the most common places for leaks? 2nd question: What kind
of hydraulic fluid should be used to fill it up again? I know I will have to
bleed the slave cylinder, what is the best way to do this? Thanks in advance.

Jamie & Judas
1979 Spitfire 1500
1976 Spitfire 1500 (Body shell)
1962 AH Sprite MKll