Re: largest possible tires (was "Minilite Wheels")

To: "David Bombardier" <david@myogenics.com>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: largest possible tires (was "Minilite Wheels")
From: "wizardz" <wizardz@toad.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1999 20:24:10 -0400
A friend of mine has 205/60's on his Spit-6
on 4.5" rims they really roll under on hard turns.
The 185/70 is the widest recommended on a 4.5"-5" rim
(according to a recent post by a fellow lister)
On the Spit-6 they don't seem to have any problem clearing
except on extreme u-turns.
At least this was the case when I drove it just s week ago.

wizardz@toad.net