Re: Spitfire fun

To: "Dr. Faustus" <faustus@inconnect.com>
Subject: Re: Spitfire fun
From: Laura.G@141.com (Laura Gharazeddine)
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 1999 22:43:26 -0700
Yeah! Spit Pilots Rule!!! Do we know how to LIVE! or what?!

The other day, I was sitting at a stop light-on a perfectly beautiful summer
day-and I look at the car next to me-a Miata-with top up (oh, of course!)
and I sort of look at the woman driving it like "Phhht-poor thing!" and she
looked at me and  __put the top down at the red light!__. I felt almost as
if I'd saved someone! ;-)

Laura G. and Nigel (Back from a wonderful run up PCH to Malibu and Ventura
and chowder at Neptune's net and a beer at Duke's!-Great day! What a champ!)