Re: Spitfire fun

To: Laura Gharazeddine <Laura.G@141.com>
Subject: Re: Spitfire fun
From: "Dr. Faustus" <faustus@inconnect.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 1999 12:06:03 -0600 (MDT)
On Wed, 21 Jul 1999, Laura Gharazeddine wrote:
On Saturday I was attending a club event.  We drove our cars up a lovely
mountain canyon.  I was a gorgeous day, but on the way back it changed
quickly.  I found myself in hard cold rainm in a t-shirt and shorts.  My
top has a tremendous rip, so there is no point to putting it up.  For a
breif moment it even hailed (It was quite cold).  We are used to these
types of weather changes in the mountains, so it did surprise me that
much.  Luckily I haven't installed my new carpets yet, so I didn't need to
worry about wet cloth sitting against the metal for days.  I just smiled
and enjoyed the reaction of other motorists as I drove the car through the
rain and hail.  It was the funnest time I've had it the car this year.

Andy L.
'70 Spit

> Put the hood up? If you don't stop, you don't get wet! ;-)
>
> Laura G. and Nigel (hood up 7 times in 1 1/2 years!)

Andy L.
'70 Spit