RE: Catalytic converters

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Catalytic converters
From: "Simmons, Reid W" <reid.w.simmons@intel.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1999 14:30:23 -0700
Barry;

Thanks for posting this info.  This will be very helpful to me in the near
future.  Now all I need is a source for a WELL BUILT exhaust manifold for my
'79.  I have been thinking about having one made from header pipes that
would be a direct bolt-on replacement for the cast iron stock manifold and
also accommodate the EGR valve.  Has anyone out there done this?

Reid
'79 Spitfire