Re: Driveshaft

To: nikolai jaremka <njaremka@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Driveshaft
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 1999 07:55:40 -0700
Well, all I have to say is, "If you can do it that way, you're a better
man that I am."

My drive shaft was wedged in there so tightly that without removing the
straps, it would not budge.

Joe

P.S. I thing Triumph intended it that way,  Otherwise, why put those
straps in at all.  It would have been cheaper to build a solid mount on
both ends than fabricate the straps and the 2-piece coupling.  And we
all know how austere Triumph was.

Joe