RE: First run in 5 years

To: "'Peter S.'" <alfapete@pacbell.net>,
Subject: RE: First run in 5 years
From: "Nick Moseley" <nmoseley@comsavings.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 09:26:14 -0700
My vote goes to it being a half-shaft U-joint. When I was running my Spit as
a daily driver, I went through them about every 2 years. Symptoms were light
tick tick, that over time became heavier tock tock, then became a repair
bill.
Good luck.

Nick

BTW, was it you asking about refinishing your dashboard? Did you get your
questions answered? I am one more coat of Varathane away from completing
mine, and would be happy to answer questions, or suggest what NOT to do.