Re: Back from the trip (long sort of car endurence report thing)

To: Andrew Mace <amace@unix2.nysed.gov>
Subject: Re: Back from the trip (long sort of car endurence report thing)
From: Fred Thomas <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 1999 18:03:46 -0400
I thought my 78 Spit was starting to run a little warm in traffic, reached
over and stop the fan while the engine was running with no problem, today I
changed the clutch on the fan, and just letting it idle it will not go over
1/2 way, and I thought 3/4 mark was normal. Well I let it idle for 30 mins.
and the gauge is still 1/2.