Re: Cheap MIG Welders

To: "James Carpenter" <james.carpenter@jccsystems.swinternet.co.uk>
Subject: Re: Cheap MIG Welders
From: "Peter S." <alfapete@pacbell.net>
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 1999 19:09:08 -0700
I have a 130amp unit and wouldn't want anything less.  Like you I didn't
think I'd need a lot of power for what I had in mind, then, but after you
use it a while you seem to come up with things that can be repaired etc with
welding.  I must assume you also have fully variable wire speed control.
Also the connections for gas.  Buy the best you can afford.  Mine is so
heavy I made a rolling base for it.
Peter S