Re: ?new vacuum advance units for delco distributors on Mk3 ?

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: ?new vacuum advance units for delco distributors on Mk3 ?
From: David Gates <dgates@lava.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 1999 10:09:01 -1000
George,

If you found someone willing to sell you a vac unit for it swipe it up.  I
spent a lot of effort trying to find one for my 1500 with no luck.  I also
have a Delco dizzy with a bad vacuum unit but was never able to find a
replacement without replacing the whole dizzy.  It might be a good idea to
check it for operation first by applying a vacuum to the port and see if
the lever moves.

David