?new vacuum advance units for delco distributors on Mk3 ?

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: ?new vacuum advance units for delco distributors on Mk3 ?
From: George Moore <gmoore01@snet.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 1999 08:01:23 -0400
Spitters,

        Does anyone know of a source for new vacuum advance units as used on my
'68 Mk3, which has a delco  distributor. A well known used parts dealer has
offered me a used distributor-vacuum unit, but before I go that route I
wanted to be sure that a new unit wasn't available. I have some doubts that
a used unit would be any better than what I have now. Are there any
"rebuilders" for these units, out there ?  Thanks in advance.

        George