Front Wing

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Front Wing
From: Trspit1500@aol.com
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 1999 19:42:20 EDT
I just had to go through the biggest hassle to change my oil.  Since I don't
have jack stands I used ramps, it worked fine, but I had to take the front
wing off so it wouldn't scrape the ramps.  Well it came off easy enough, but
one screw wouldn't screw back in.  I tried wd-40, wheel bearing grease, and
all out strength, but after a couple turns the screw just stops, and won't
budge.  The other screw does the same thing, but both work on the other side.
 I decided not to put it on, will it affect the car if I drive without it.
Could it cause over-heating.
Thanks
Mike
1980 Spit, currently wingless