Re: Spitfire won't start

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Spitfire won't start
From: nikolai jaremka <njaremka@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 1999 04:42:33 -0700 (PDT)

it just sounds like the pinion on your starter isn't sliding in
to engage your flywheel.  i had this problem when i changed out
my starter a couple years ago.  i pulled it out and srayed some
graphite lock lube on it and worked it in a little untill i was
happy it was moving free enough.  haven't had a problem since.
that might be all that's wrong.