RE: Clutch and Tranny Question -> Midget 1500

To: "'Michael Graziano'" <mgrazian@ltcm.com>
Subject: RE: Clutch and Tranny Question -> Midget 1500
From: Dean Dashwood <DDashwood@softwright.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 1999 08:58:24 +0100
I'll second that.

If you have the clutch pedal fully depressed, the gearbox in first gear
and the brakes off, and you press the accelerator,  does that car start
to move?  It sounds from your description as if it would, and in the
case, it's definitely the clutch.

Unless it's something simple like a cable adjustment as Bill suggests,
I'd go back to the garage which supposedly fitted the clutch.

Dean