Yellow Lights

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Yellow Lights
From: Douglas Braun & Nadia Papakonstantinou <dougbert@rcn.com>
Date: Tue, 01 Jun 1999 21:37:53 -0500

In California (the last time I read the Vehicle Code), you have no obligation
to stop at a yellow light.  You just can't go through it if it is red.
But .0.001 millisecond before is OK.

Doug
'72 Spit

When I have visited Israel, I have noticed that people do not run red lights
because if they do, they will get nailed by the guy whose light just turned
green,
and who is accelerating as if it was the start of a drag race.