Re: Conversion to Crane Cams XR700

To: "Rick Gregory" <rick_gregory@yahoo.com>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Conversion to Crane Cams XR700
From: "N.A. Campiglia III" <spitdrvr@camalott.com>
Date: Sun, 30 May 1999 02:41:25 -0500
Rick,
This is the EXACT system I am running with and have been for 5 years on my
'74, I have had NO problems with any part of the set up.  I did a little
testing and found that I could use a larger plug gap and get a little more
go power from her, I believe I have them set at 0.035.

I think you will really enjoy the reliability, though I keep the point set
up in the boot just in case...

Have fun

N.A. Campiglia III
'67 Spitfire MKIII