Re: Your Spitfire

To: "Dave Mack" <davemack@rhiwderin.demon.co.uk>,
Subject: Re: Your Spitfire
From: "Laura G." <savercool@email.msn.com>
Date: Mon, 17 May 1999 14:59:22 -0700
>Nope, no problem, you get kinda used to it. As it means leaning across
>and therefore taking up both seats the wife has to go in the boot
>(sorry, trunk!) but she doesn't seem to mind. Anyhow the kids are
>already in there, so she's got company...
>
>And it's got manual choke as standard [ sorry Reid, couldn't resist that
>;-) ]

My grandmother (who's 91 this year!) is always reading about these guys who
hid in the back seats and then carjack and molest single ladies. So, she's
always telling me that I have to be careful where  I park and going about
after dark-someone could get into Nigel easily as he's open and hid in the
back seat!... Wait a minute? The backseat? I always tell her not to worry as
if someone is in my "back seat"-I'm sure he's an amputee and bravo to him if
he _could_ get into my back seat!

BTW-Nigel has manual choke too-I love people asking me what that knob is
for-followed by, "why don't you change it to automatic?"<g>

Laura G. and Nigel