Re: the official MGF

To: nikolai jaremka <njaremka@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: the official MGF
From: Vic Whitmore <vicwhit@home.com>
Date: Fri, 14 May 1999 08:36:21 -0400
If they are trying to promote the sales of MGs on this web page, they are far
off the mark. I am very disappointed that the pictures of the car as so small. I
guess the only alternative is to trek off to Europe to see one of these.

Vic Whitmore
76 Spitfire
Thornhill, Ontario

BTW, I'll be at the British Car Day at the Canadian Warplane Heritage Museum in
Hamilton on Sunday (10AM to 3PM). The weather is looking good for Sunday and the
airplanes are stupendous.