Re: the official MGF

To: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Subject: Re: the official MGF
From: nikolai jaremka <njaremka@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 13 May 1999 11:39:35 -0700 (PDT)

i think it looks alittle more like a geo metro convertable
on steroids.  personally, that means i don't like the way
it looks.  i guess i'm going to have to wait for the
triumph mark to make it's come-back.  or stick with driving
my spitfire around.  we've been having the greatest weather
for that hear lately.  and when i get out of work today,
i'm going to go out cruisin'!  maybe i'll see some mg
drivers i can laugh at...

--- Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net> wrote:

> nikolai jaremka wrote:
> >
> > well, since i gave you the lotus elise, i figured i
> would
> > give you the MGF as well.  check this out:
> >
> > http://www.mg-cars.com/
>
> Looks like a cross between a Mustang and a TR7!
>
> Joe
>

> --
> "If you can't excel with talent, triumph with effort."
>  -- Dave Weinbaum in National Enquirer

===
nikolai jaremka
72 spitfire mkIV