Re: new mg

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: new mg
From: Flinthoof Ponypal <Flinters@picarefy.com>
Date: Thu, 13 May 1999 10:04:31 -0700
At 12:33 PM 5/13/99 EDT, Metallian6@aol.com wrote:

>Although I do not like most new cars I must say the Lotus is one I would buy
>if I was rich. :-)
>
>James

        No no no... if you were rich, you could buy up more Spits!  And build a
huge hangar to hold them in.  Heck you could start the Spitfire Parts
Inventory Tech center, a mammoth center that picks up old Spits no matter
their condition and keeps them indoors for folks to come and look for
parts.  Restoration, fabrication, and manipulation would be your specialty.

-Vegaman Dan
-66/69 Spitui!
 |             |   Equinart Studios * Furry Artist * Model Railroader   |
 |     *U*     |   MINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINT!!   |
 |             |       ConiFur NorthWest '99- Furries in Seattle!       |
 | CONIFUR NW  |  Flinters@picarefy.com * www.picarefy.com/~flinthoof   |