RE: new mg

To: "Laura G." <savercool@email.msn.com>,
Subject: RE: new mg
From: "Simmons, Reid W" <reid.w.simmons@intel.com>
Date: Thu, 13 May 1999 08:42:30 -0700
Laura;

It's OK to come out of the closet.  Aren't ALL British car lovers also Lotus
lovers by default?  It's like, you know, we all love and crave a Lotus but
we can't afford it so we settle for something we can afford.

All bow down now and worship Colin Chapman:  ... "We are not worthy oh great
one!".  "We are not worthy, oh great one!"

Reid
'79 Spitfire (my surrogate Lotus Elan)