low humor

To: Pederson Christian <SmoogieP@aol.com>,
Subject: low humor
From: John Weber <weberjm@teleport.com>
Date: Wed, 12 May 1999 21:13:06 -0700
apologies to those who this doubles on...and for the spit list crowd I
have no excuse!

       A man is in his front yard attempting to fly a kite with his son.

  Every time the kite gets up into the air, it comes crashing down.
  This goes on for a while when his wife sticks her head out of the
  front door and yells, "You need more tail."  The father turns to
  his son and says, "Son, I'll never understand your mother.  I told
  her yesterday I needed more tail, and she told me to go fly a kite.