Re: ponder this

To: SPITFIRES <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: ponder this
From: Chris Pappathopoulos <ctpappathopo@students.wisc.edu>
Date: Mon, 10 May 1999 22:06:35 -0500

> 4) What happens if you get scared half to death twice?
>
> the arthur

I know this one. You are down to 25% life. The first time you are scared half
to death you are down to 50%, so the next time it is 25%.

Now for Spitfire content.
I ordered most everything I need to put my engine together today. When I'm done
it will have a reground cam by Ted Schumacher, twin HS4s, Pacesetter header,
tubular pushrods, a milled head with 9:1 pistons to get about 9.5:1, double
valve springs, a Supertrapp, and an electric fan to keep everything cool. Then
when I get more money I plan to go to a Crane Electric ignition and an electric
fuel pump. I'm getting excited.

Chris Pappathopoulos