73 spit wheels

To: <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: 73 spit wheels
From: "David Sorrel" <dsorrel@intertex.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 1998 06:22:39 -0500
I recently bought a 1973 Spitfire 1500.  It had been sitting up for a while
but I had it running that day.  I am in the process of replacing the
exhaust, rebuilding the carb, replacing the fuel pump, etc.  I have already
rebuilt the brakes.

The brake fluid leaked over time and badly corroded the wheels.  I may be
able to blast and paint a couple, but will probably have to replace some
also.  Can anyone tell me where to find these?  Are they readily available?
They are 4 bolt, where these common on some other make/model of car?

Thanks
David