Re: Cranky nuts

To: "Mostrom, Paul" <Mostrom.Paul@principal.com>,
Subject: Re: Cranky nuts
From: "James Carpenter" <jc_carpenter@softhome.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 1998 00:15:33 +0100
I hate to say it but when you know how removing the crank nut is easy :-)

I did mine by filling the cylinders with liquid putting the spark plugs back
in.  Taking my socket which fits the nut (24" stilsons plumbers wrench? will
do), and extending my plain handel with some old bike fourks I undid it in
two muinets flat.

Easy