Re: Help needed!!

To: Brian Furgalus <lennon80@usa.net>, Spit List <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Help needed!!
From: Atwell Haines <carbuff@scooter.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 1998 17:13:15 -0400
 Brian asked:

 >Which is better for a daily summer
>driver?  Which is better for a first-time LBC buyer?  Which is more
>fun?!

Just look at the name of this mailing list, sonny, and you got yer answer:

A SPITFIRE!

>My reasoning behind getting an
>LBC is their simplicity for one, and ease of work, which I want to get
>practice with, because I want to go into Automotive Engineering.

Any LBC will prepare you for Automotive Engineering <wink-wink>, especially
1950's Engineering!!!

Seriously, Spits are cheaper than MGBs and are more likely to be safe for
the road (rusty MGB unit-body vs Spitfire body on frame).

JMHO.

Atwell Haines
'79 Spitfire  FM96062 UO

Succasunna, NJ USA

OPTIMIST: A Spitfire owner who expects his car to run FLAWLESSLY and
fastens his seat belts BEFORE starting his car.