Re: Non LBC, somthing realy cool at work

To: suchak@mediaone.net
Subject: Re: Non LBC, somthing realy cool at work
From: James <james.carpenter@ukaea.org.uk>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 1998 07:12:07 +0000
Yep, I'm programming the data aquisition systems.  Speceficly the
Visible Light Spectrometers, these were built in the 1970's before they
understood what would make plugging a computer into them easy.  I also
do work on the data storage / retreavel system helping to tweek it, and
get any bugs out.

Time for a plug, visit the web sight at.
http://www.fusion.org.uk
You won't see me, or I'll be very un-nice to the person who manages the
sight, but you can see what I do here.  My work is for the MAST
experiment, but it will be running on the existing ones to start with.

--
James Carpenter
Yellow '79 spit wired by a trained marmot