nobbc

Re: [Nobbc] Fw: Wine Country Classic

To: "North Bay British Car Club" <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Nobbc] Fw: Wine Country Classic
From: "Brandon Augustine" <BAugustine@harvestinn.com>
Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 11:29:15 -0500
Count me in!

Brandon 67 MGB Roadster

Brandon C. Augustine
Landscaping Director
Harvest Inn
One Main St.
St. Helena, CA 94574
(P) 707-963-9463 ext. 480
(F) 707-963-4426
baugustine@harvestinn.com
www.harvestinn.com

________________________________

From: nobbc-bounces@autox.team.net on behalf of Steve Plath
Sent: Mon 5/10/2010 11:11 PM
To: North Bay British Car Club

Count me in if this works out.  The last 6 or so years I have participated
in the Jag Corral, but haven't seen anything for this year.  It's a great
weekend with unreal cars. Last year they had the Auto Union racer there that
was to be auctioned off later in the year along with many other incredible
cars.

Steve Plath