mgs

1973 MGB for sale

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: 1973 MGB for sale
From: "Barry" <cen70394@centurytel.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2003 11:27:16 -0500
Hello:

I've decided to sell my 1973 MGB Roadster.  Dental surgery not covered by
insurance forces sale. It is a good daily driver.  I live in Northern
Arkansas.  In May I took the car on a 5 day 1800 mile trip with two other B's.
Didn't use enough oil to add any and ran great.  The car has an overdrive
transmission.  If anyone is interested, send private email and I can give a
lengthy description of good points and bad points, I also have a ton of photos
of the car.  I would be willing to deliver the car up to 200 miles one way
from my home.

Barry Bowman