mgs

Re: ARGH those Suburbans

To: WSpohn4@aol.com
Subject: Re: ARGH those Suburbans
From: Susan and John Roper <vscjohn@huntnet.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1999 13:54:30 -0500
No webbed fingers/toes, but have always worried about marks on necks(gills?).
New
Orleans is a bowl, below sea level.  It falls fromn the sky, but then just sets
there until the pumps can lift it out.  The slab on one of my houses was on high
ground, 2.91 ft below sea level.  The new city of Atlantis by 2100.  John