mgs

fuel injection

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: fuel injection
From: Jurgen Hartwig <gt0003a@prism.gatech.edu>
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 1998 15:57:14 -0400 (EDT)
Since their seems to be a lack of enthusiasm among Brit car aftermarket
companies to design fuel injection systems, I thought I'd send out some
feelers.

Who would be willing to help me study the feasibility of a fuel injection
system for the
MGB/MGA, or other automobiles?  I realize that I may be rubbing some the
wrong way by studying new technology for our dear old vehicles, but I
can't see how a daily driver could not benefit from such an adaptable
piece of science.

If I can get some help doing research I would be grateful. I would love to
be able to reach a
consensus on the options of such a conversion.  Right now school and work
are consuming me, but after school I will take over my families business
which should afford me ample time and money for projects.

Thanks for your time
Jay

 --
Jurgen Hartwig
uucp:     ...!{decvax,hplabs,ncar,purdue,rutgers}!gatech!prism!gt0003a