mgs

Re: Re: Exercize

To: macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu, owner-mgs@Autox.Team.Net,
Subject: Re: Re: Exercize
From: MGSMGBGT@aol.com
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 1997 05:07:02 -0500 (EST)
In a message dated 11/21/97 6:55:56 AM, macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu wrote:

<<>> A little exercise for you listers. If you were going to take a 3000 mile
>> trip in your MGB, what parts would you take with you???
>> Tom Buchanan

Points, plugs, condenser, coil, fuel pump, generator/alternator, and water
pump are parts you must have to keep going.  All others you can work around,
If you must, or may be available locally.  You would be amazed at what you
can find on the road if necessary.  I once replaced the outer wheel bearing
on my '63 B with one from a Massy Ferguson hey bailer, and the coil on my A
from a Minneapolis Moline tractor.  There is no reason not to take your MG on
a trip.  They are cars, after all.

Bob Shaw
Rubbing out the BRG on the 57 A
In Lincoln, NE