mgs

Re: Fwd: Re: I think it was preordained....

To: Nory <Nory@webtv.net>
Subject: Re: Fwd: Re: I think it was preordained....
From: Robert Allen <boballen@sky.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 1997 12:17:18 -0500
Nory wrote:

> Hey!  I like Mini's too!  And my sex life is great!  Must be because of
> the MIDGETS.   <ah, major snip>

Two MIDGETS decide to treat themselves to a vacation in Las Vegas. At the hotel
bar, they're dazzled by two women, and wind up taking them to their separate
rooms. The first Midget is disappointed, however, as he's unable to reach a
certain physical state that would enable him to join with his date.

His depression is enhanced by the fact that, from the next room he hears cries
of, "ONE, TWO, THREE...HUH!" all night long.

In the morning, the second Midget asks the first, "How did it go?" The first
whispered back, "It was so embarrassing. I simply couldn't get everything to
work."

The second Midget shook his head. "You think that's embarrassing?" he asked. "I
couldn't even get on the bed!"

Sorry. I will now quietly rejoin my lunch currently in progress...
--
Bob Allen, Kansas City, '69CGT, '75TR6, '61Elva(?)
"Diplomacy is the art of saying 'Nice doggie!'.... until you can find a rock."